Pauls Fold Holiday Cottage, Ingleton, Yorkshire
Welcome to our Holiday Cottage
The delightful riverside semi detached holiday cottage of Pauls Fold is a small superb 1 double bedroom cottage, ideal for couples wanting to explore the village of Ingleton or the mountains, caves and local countryside.
The cottage has all its original charm and character. As you enter the front door you will find a well appointed, fully equipped modern kitchen / dining / sitting room. The focal point of the kitchen is the original Yorkist fire range. The staircase in the cottage is very steep and narrow. Upstairs is a compact, however, charming double bedroom and bathroom. There is a cellar in the basement which could be used for additional storage.
The cottage is located within a 2 minute walk from the village centre of Ingleton and sits on the banks of the River Doe. The River Doe and Beezley Falls form part of the famous ‘Ingleton Waterfalls Walk’. Pauls Fold Cottage provides good access to local shops and pubs, Ingleton Waterfalls Walk and Ingleborough hill. We are located on the footpath to Ingleton’s outdoor heated swimming pool (seasonal).
Ingleton, North Yorkshire
Ingleton is on the edge of the Yorkshire Dales National Park, making it an ideal base for outdoor pursuits or relaxing in the tranquil countryside. Or if you fancy exploring the Lake District or mastering the Yorkshire Three Peaks, Ingleton is only a short drive away.
Just a short walk away from the cottage is the start of the famous Ingleton waterfall trail; The Ingleton Waterfalls Trail boasts some of the most spectacular waterfall and woodland scenery in England.
- Local walking routes including the summits of Pen-y-Ghent (694m), Whernside (Highest in Yorkshire 736m) and Ingleborough Hill (723m)
- Ingleton Waterfalls Walk
(200m walk to entrance)
- Ingleton Climbing Wall
- White Scar Caves
- Ingleborough Caves near the village of Clapham
(10mins drive plus 30min walk to cave entrance)
- Ribblehead Viaduct and station
- Surrounding potholing, caving and climbing area
- Village of Horton-in-Ribblesdale, (Official start of the Yorkshire Three Peaks Walk)
- Malham Village and Malham Cove
- Janet’ Foss walk and waterfall
Other local interests include:
- Settle and the Settle to Carlisle Railway
- Kirkby Lonsdale market town
- Hawes market town
- Skipton Market Town and Castle
- South Lakes Wild Animal Park
(1 hours drive)
- Lancaster Castle
- Kendal dry ski slope
- Kendal Castle